No one knows your business better than you. Followed closely by us.
That's because the INSURICA Network is made up of insurance and risk experts who specialize in core industries such as yours. And when it comes to successfully managing your business risks, knowledge is the greatest insurance policy.
Our in-depth understanding of your business allows us to uncover often-unseen risks and opportunities that can dramatically lower your exposure and costs. Quite literally, we dig deeper to help you identify your exposure and efficiently minimize your risks through proven loss prevention and loss reduction techniques.
By working directly with your management team, we'll help you determine which risks should be managed internally by minimizing or eliminating exposures, and which risks warrant the direct involvement of an insurance company.
Our network of industry-specific experts understands the unique risks and exposure your business faces, because we understand your business. From having a working knowledge of the details of your operation to the process flow for your product or service, we immerse ourselves into your structure in order to best manage and control your risk.
And because no two industries are the same, with INSURICA, every Risk Management program is one of a kind.
Beyond Protection. A Comprehensive Approach To Risk.
While insurance is all too often the primary focus of most programs, in today's rapidly changing, viciously competitive, constantly evolving corporate world, it's not enough.
It takes a comprehensive and efficient approach to address the expenses of potential losses facing organizations.
At INSURICA, we focus on the "whole" vs. the "policy" through a thorough five-step process:
- Identification of exposures to loss.
- Analysis and review of alternative methods to handle those exposures.
- Determination of the best methods to handle the loss exposures.
- Successful implementation of the selected techniques.
- Monitoring and adjusting the program.
And we manage for and help eliminate risk through programs including:
- Risk Management Program Review
- Risk Control & Risk Financing Strategy
- Loss Prevention
- Insurance Legal Reviews
- Claims Resolution Strategies
- Property & Casualty Claims Support
- Property Valuation Reviews
- Claims Experience Analysis
- Property & Liability Surveys
- Loss Prevention/Reduction Programs
- Workers Compensation Claims Advocacy
- Loss Run & Claim Reviews
- Claim Status Report Reviews
- Business Continuity Planning
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Establish Crisis Management & Communication Procedures
- Review Client Contracts, Leases, etc.
With the INSURICA Insurance Management Network behind your business, you can efficiently:
- Protect your physical and intellectual property
- Reduce and control exposures in your supply chain
- Manage employment practices liability
- Reduce workers compensation costs
And best of all, we're not tied to any insurance group, so we can shop for the most effective and efficient policy from practically every carrier on the market, providing coverage for:
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Representations and Warranties Coverage
- Errors and Omissions
- Intellectual Property
- Fiduciary Liability
- Loss of Income
- Builders Risk
- Computer Equipment
- Workers Compensation Programs
- Life Insurance
- Inland Marine
- Contractors Equipment
- Surety Bonds
Our independent structure enables us to customize insurance programs by accessing the latest information from many insurance carriers, comparing and contrasting their coverage offerings and pricing and designing a cost-effective, comprehensive program to meet your specific needs, whether your operations are local or worldwide.
As an Assurex Global Partner, we have the ability to place coverage in all 50 states and, through local foreign sources, in close to 100 countries worldwide, but continue to coordinate all efforts through our office.