Recruiting and retaining the best and brightest is critical to your long-term success. All too often, the difference between a "loyal career" and "just another job" comes down to employee benefits.
But unfortunately, after payroll, employee benefits are the largest budget item for most businesses.
At INSURICA, our Employee Benefits Experts can help you develop and implement a benefits program designed to motivate your employees while minimizing your cost.
We do this by:
- Understanding, managing and improving employee perceptions of the plan.
- By providing personalized interaction, communication tools and employee education, we are able to help maximize your investment.
- Analyzing, examining and comparing your plan history.
- With our plan history and employee audit, we can find emerging trends on how and where your employees use healthcare.
- Our annual employee benefits check-up allows you to compare and contrast your employee benefits program against other companies.
- Conducting proactive assessments of your future needs.
- By anticipating tomorrow's challenges, we can guide strategy, drive results and improve cost control.
- Reviewing compliance requirements.
- We review contracts annually to keep you current with compliance and regulatory changes.
- Planning budgetary and cost management.
- We work with you to create a trend line for spending to help develop short- and long-term budget strategies.
Put The Power Of An Entire Network Behind Your Employees.
Being part of the INSURICA Insurance Management Network gives you access to comprehensive services, tools and customized solutions, including:
- Health Plan Review and Carrier Mediations
- Benefits Products Brokerage
- Group Medical, Dental and Vision
- Group Life and Disability
- Prescription Programs
- Alternative Funding Arrangement
- FSA, HRA, HSA Programs
- Voluntary Insurance Products
- Contractual Review
- Design and Implementation of Benefit Programs
- Assistance in Development of Benefit Goals and Objectives
- Actuarial Reporting and Consultation
- Claims Analysis
- Merger and Acquisition Assistance/Due Diligence
- Establishment of Internal and External Claims Policy
- Benefit Plan Communication and Enrollment Services