When it comes to getting the job done, no one knows their way around the site quite like the INSURICA Construction Experts.
Our extensive experience in virtually every segment of the construction industry gives us a holistic view and in-depth understanding of:
- General contractors
- General engineering contractors
- Specialty trade contractors
Building A Better Risk Program.
By consulting on location and analyzing your past claims history, INSURICA's construction insurance management experts can put together comprehensive plans to help protect you, your workers and your company.
Our insurance management team works directly with you and your workers to develop trade-specific safety training, pre-employment testing and screening and predictive modeling to help:
- Minimize workers compensation claims
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Eliminate OSHA citations
- Uncover cost savings opportunities
- Reduce and manage EMR
Put The Power Of An Entire Network Behind Your Job.
With the INSURICA Insurance Management Network, you'll have access to construction-specific coverage and services such as:
- Joint-Venture Coverage
- Management & Employment Practices Liability
- Professional Liability/A&E
- Contract Analysis
- Safety Programs (Including Return-To-Work Programs, Accident Investigation Training/Assistance, Coordination of Job Site Safety and Loss Control Efforts and OSHA Compliance)
- Return-To-Work Programs
- Surety Bond Programs
- Certificate of Insurance Review Programs