Federal mandates, inspections, licenses, liabilities, regulations, frivolous lawsuits… welcome to the hospitality industry. While serving others is a gratifying experience, it can also be tremendously taxing.
Whether you’re running your own restaurant or managing multiple hotel properties, INSURICA’s Hospitality Experts can help you successfully navigate through the minefields of potential risk and exposure.
Accommodating Your Specific Needs.
Not all insurance plans are created equal. All too often, off-the-shelf programs don’t take into consideration the potentially damaging complexities facing the restaurant and lodging industries.
At INSURICA, our dedicated teams of Hospitality Risk Experts begin by fully understanding and analyzing your daily operations, employment processes and regulatory compliance procedures.
- Assess your potential risk exposure
- Analyze your claims history
- Counsel you on up-to-the-minute regulatory requirements
- Share industry best practices
- Review and weigh opportunities and options
- Develop customized program scenarios based on your specific needs
- Work directly with your managers to help them fully understand safety and loss control procedures
- Implement employee risk avoidance and job hazard training to fully engage them with the new hospitality risk reduction plan
It all comes together to create a comprehensive program designed to lower risk, minimize insurance claims and positively impact your bottom line.
Put The Power Of An Entire Network Behind Your Property.
Through the INSURICA Insurance Management Network, you’ll have access to hospitality-specific specialty coverage, such as:
- Equipment Breakdown
- Food Contamination/Spoilage
- Crime/Employee Dishonesty
- Liquor Liability
- Auto/Valet Liability
- Pre-Employment Testing
- Safety Incentive Programs
- Customized Employee Training - New Employee, Harassment, Liquor Liability, etc.
- Slips/Falls Avoidance Procedures and Measures
- Specific Job Hazard Analyses
- Accident Investigation and Reporting Procedures
- Regulatory Compliance